Here’s NBC’s piece on the poisoning of the Toomer’s oaks in case you missed it…
… or want to bristle one more time at the “Auburn rolled Toomer’s Corner after Bear Bryant” urban legend being reported as if it were true.
* TWER interviews Stephen Enloe, the Emotional Agronomist
* Bama police keep vigil over Bear Bryant statue
* Barrett Trotter knows when to hold’em
* Bear Bryant’s lost year at Auburn
* Classic punxploitation flick features broadcast of Auburn game
* Auburn students stand in for Joaquin Phoenix, stars of Space Camp (1985)
* The G.I. Joe from Auburn
* Videographer behind AU hype videos wasn’t initially sold on “All I Do is Win”
* Two campy degrees of separation between Auburn and Swamp Thing
* I Survived the Kopper Kettle Explosion and all I got was this t-shirt
* “Alabama Polytechnic is the best…” for Eugene Sledge in HBO’s The Pacific
Follow us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.
[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Auburn Tigers Buzz, The War Eagle Reader. The War Eagle Reader said: NBC report… in case you missed it, or want to bristle one more time at an urban legend being reported as if it were true. http://j.mp/fhZyoJ […]