Fans coming to Saturday’s team celebration at Jordan-Hare Stadium will get more than a good time.
Some dandy looking posters commemorating Auburn’s national championship will be distributed for free at the stadium exits following the 1 p.m. presentation.
We’ve been told there are a limited amount. How limited? No one seems to know. Surely not too limited… but you might want to happen to have to go to the bathroom right before it’s over, just in case.
The free 1 hour event starts at 1 p.m.
* Ronald Reagan was an Auburn fan
* Who’s the kid with the Auburn shirt in “Return of Swamp Thing”?
* Mates of State’s Jason Hammel talks football
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959
* G.I. Joe’s Auburn’s connection
* Rare candids of Pat Sullivan and Terry Beasley at the ’71 Heisman dinner
* Some Auburn fans less than thrilled with Coaches’ Trophy tour
* Former Auburn cheerleader competing in new season of ‘Survivor’
* Three-hour delay turns flight to Phoenix into Auburn pep rally