The university wasted no time in owning the national championship, throwing a “2010” next to the “1957” on the “National Champions” banner hung above Bo’s head last Friday. Now they’re working their way out.
A string of these beauties currently line Donahue Drive near Jordan-Hare Stadium, as well as College Street downtown. If you’re coming to Saturday’s celebration, get ready to smile.
Did you see something AUsome? Weird? Today? Whenever? Take a picture of it? Screen cap it? Know someone who did?
Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
… and check out the Photo of the Day archives.
Help TWER – support our sponsors:
* Ronald Reagan was an Auburn fan
* Who’s the kid with the Auburn shirt in “Return of Swamp Thing”?
* Mates of State’s Jason Hammel talks football
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959
* G.I. Joe’s Auburn’s connection
* Rare candids of Pat Sullivan and Terry Beasley at the ’71 Heisman dinner
* Some Auburn fans less than thrilled with Coaches’ Trophy tour
* Former Auburn cheerleader competing in new season of ‘Survivor’
* Three-hour delay turns flight to Phoenix into Auburn pep rally