Adaptations of the “Swanson Pyramid of Greatness“, which Ron Swanson (total Auburn man) introduced to the world Thursday night on the long-awaited season premiere of NBC’s Parks and Recreation, are sure to flood the internet in the coming days and weeks, as well they should. So it does our heart good to see Auburn fans— specifically the fine folks at Plainsman Parking Lot— not just on, but driving the bandwagon with the “Swanson Pyramid of Auburn” within 24 hours.
It also does our heart good (thank you) to see TWER included in the “Discipline” square… though we think there should be a “0” behind that 5. Easily fixable.
If you didn’t see it, Hulu has an extended version.
* The Auburn Eyefuls of 1952
* I Survived the Kopper Kettle Explosion and all I got was this t-shirt
* Erin Andrews at Toomer’s Corner
* Was Walt Disney an Auburn fan?
* Against Me! bassist pulls for the Tigers
* Player on 1972 ‘Amazin’s’ squad battling Lou Gehrig’s Disease
* Montgomery Business that de-toilet papers Toomer’s busier than ever
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Model Molly Sims spotted at the Iron Bowl in an Auburn jersey