Here’s a sneak peak at Cam Newton’s appearance tonight on The Tonight Show:
Also, on last night’s episode’s, a segment featuring comedian Jim Norton was shown which showcased tailgating Auburn and Oregon fans duking it in typical, ridiculous late night talk show style for two free tickets to the BCS National Championship.
Contestant No. 1 wore her Auburn (“duh!”) colors with pride… and she was willing to remove them if that meant scoring tickets to cheer on her Tigers.
Let’s not harsh too much on Lina’s “enthusiasm”; judging by his moves, Ray might have been willing to do the same thing.
* The Secret History of an Underground Iron Bowl
* Auburn alumna in Philippines will watch BCSCG in style
* Young Bartley meets David Housel for breakfast
* Montgomery Business that de-toilet papers Toomer’s busier than ever
* Under Armour congratulates Cam Newton with full-page ad
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Harry Connick Jr. — Auburn Man?