We finally printed one out for ourselves and of course got Alice to hold it. Of course. Should have expected folks to ask her to pose for them. And for folks to ask to pose with it. It’s kind of a big deal.
Congrats, Cam. Thanks for everything. War Eagle.
Did you see something AUsome? Weird? Today? Whenever? Take a picture of it? Screen cap it? Know someone who did?
Send it to us at [email protected]
… and check out the Photo of the Day archives here.
* Krista Klumpp in an Auburn shirt in Nicaragua
* Michigan second graders monitoring Toomer’s oaks via webcam
* Lutzenkirchen talks “Son of Preacher Man”
* First Auburn National Championship Shirt Ever
* Does Toomer’s Corner have Wake Forest competition?
* The story behind Auburn’s contributions to the 1989 “Girls of the SEC” Playboy pictorial
* That time Green Day played an Auburn house show
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium
Follow us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.