It’s been surreal to see such unprecedented musical tribute to a single Auburn football player, or any football player for that matter. The rhymes have been bustin’ and the beats droppin’ for Auburn football like never before.
But it’s even more surreal to see a blast-from-the-vinyl-football-gag-record-past decide to come out of retirement for The Blessed Individual, as has Earl Manning with this take off on Jimmy Dean’s “Big Bad John”.
At least we’re assuming this is the same Earl Manning who was behind the “Collect Call for Shug” and “I wanna play for you, Bear” record from 1973.
* O Brotherman, who are you?
* In the time of “Got 13″ she was a Tiger
* Gus Malzahn on the Wu-Tang Clan
* Alice Fraasa demonstrates the AU Gang Sign
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
Leave a Reply