I’m assuming this means Martin Scorsese has been commissioned to direct The Amazins.
Or that Leonardo just really likes hats with university logos.
Tip of the hat, as it were, to reader Phillip.
Photo via Pop Sugar.
* Nikki Cox, Auburn fan
* Poster for 1969 Rolling Stones concert in Auburn appraised for big bucks on Antiques Roadshow
* The War Eagle Jeep in Vietnam
* 78 never-before-seen photos of the Kopper Kettle explosion of 1978
* Rare candids of Pat Sullivan at the 1971 Heisman banquet
* That time Green Day played an Auburn house show
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium
* Auburn buses still driving around Phoenix
* David Foster Wallace wants to be your best friend
* Behind the scenes at the New York City Heisman Tiger Walk
* The Mysterious Auburn Man
* Preacher from ESPN ‘Roll Tide’ commercial repents
* Sleigh Bells bring out the pompoms
Its more than likely the latter as he was wearing a WVU hat while in attendance of the Germany-Argentina game…
I noticed that too. I was befuddled. And still am.
On a different note, I had the good fortune to attend both Phish shows in Alpharetta GA over the weekend (I work for the Verizon Ampitheatre.) Noticed a lot of collegiate “swag” on the concert goers. My ad hoc non-scientific poll concludes that:
A lot more “stoners” wearing UAT stuff than AU stuff came through the gate. Not sure what that says about anything just thought it interesting.
i really enjoyed one episode:
I was sitting in the “pokey” with 4 dudes that the cops picked up for underage drinking and fake ID’s. After awhile they finally owned up to their real ID’s and all 4 turned out to be UAT students w/ Tuscaloosa addresses. As they were being led off to the squad car to be transported, I couldn’t resist a quick “War Eagle” to these fine gents. See ya.
I keep hoping he will be cast to play F Scott Fitzgerald in The Beautiful and the Damned. They announced Kiera Knightly as Zelda. Anywho, an Auburn hat on Leo made me think of Leo visiting Alabama to do the movie. Would rock.