Click to enlarge.
Source: AU Archives.
* Auburn dog might have helped kill bin Laden
* Lenoardo DiCaprio wears (another) Auburn hat
* LSU girls love Auburn Men, says HBOs’ “Treme”
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium
* Auburn buses still driving around Phoenix
* David Foster Wallace wants to be your best friend
* Behind the scenes at the New York City Heisman Tiger Walk
* The Mysterious Auburn Man
* Preacher from ESPN ‘Roll Tide’ commercial repents
* Sleigh Bells bring out the pompoms
I wonder if they sent another telegram five years later apologizing.
Barfield was a nice guy, and his family seems like good people. He just wasn’t a good head coach. But yeah, they owe Auburn an apology for being part of the 9 years of darkness.