I’d always heard she was an Auburn fan. Watch Kathryn Tucker Windham lead some journalism students (who look like they’d rather be texting—yes, beautiful talking to you) in a comb kazoo version of the Auburn Fight Song.
* Three-hour delay turns flight to Phoenix into Auburn pep rally
* ‘Cammy Koozie’s’ fund family’s trip to Glendale
* Screencaps of a former AU cheerleader in a bikini on a Nicaraguan beach
* Pine Hill Haints release song from new album to honor Toomer’s
* Harvey Updyke in high school
* Could Bieber Fever save the Toomer’s Oaks?
* Toomer’s Corner after Punt, Bama, Punt
* Did Auburn student’s roll Toomer’s Corner after Bear Bryant died?
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Dean Foy discusses the lewdness of youth
* Fear and Loathing in Tuscaloosa
* Jimmy Buffett Sang: Let’s Get Drunk and Screw (Up My 1st Year at Auburn)
[…] was an Auburn fan: It’s our Featured Video right now, but in case you haven’t noticed, go here and watch Kathryn Tucker Windham lead some journalism students who look like they’d rather be […]