Gearing up for Tiger Walk in Athens.
He’s only six yards behind Ingram. And he’s better.
Photo by Dad Henderson
Did you see something AUsome? Weird? Today? Whenever? Take a picture of it?
Send it to us at [email protected].
* Charles Barkley yuks it with Nirvana
* Nikki Cox, Auburn fan
* Was Tre Smith’s Touchdown Flip against Florida deliberate?
* Auburn fan chisels “War Eagle” into the Sphinx
* Fans equate Iron Bowl losses with the end of the world—now confirmed by science!
* Auburn is the question, Cam the answer on Jeopardy!
* Derek Jeter’s guardian angel spotted—and he’s an Auburn fan
* 1950 Auburn Tigers stacked at coed
Better than Ingram? Tate is a great player, but no way.
Should we ask Eric Berry (yo he’s scary)?
the voice of reason says
He may be down 6 yards but he also has an extra game
Johnny Grimes says
Jessi Bristow for heisman!
Jessi has a better chance than Ben, especially since Ben is the 5th best running back in the state behind 3 Alabama guys and Joe Webb, and she’s not full of herself like Ben is.