Van and John bring you Part 2 of the epic #SECBBQ Special, turning to the fortunes of the SEC West and the beloved Auburn Tigers. You can listen to Part 1 here.
Listen to previous episodes (and read their columns) here.
* Terry Bowden tells TWER Auburn has a right to claim 1993 national championship
* Bama wins its first national championship four years after Auburn won its first national championship
* Auburn wore green jerseys… for two seasons
* Auburn coaches lose it after beating Florida State in 1990
* Three fun plays you never see in highlights from the 1994 Auburn-Florida game