So you’re at a car dealership in Atlanta and you run into Cam Newton and you have the painting you did of Newton in 2011 in the car with you (because you’re awesome like that) and Cam signs the painting and someone has a camera and, well, we should all be so lucky as recent Auburn grad Chip Ghigna. Deuces.
You can check out Ghigna’s other art here; his “Victory at Toomer’s” is on display at the Auburn Alumni Association.
Related: Deuces up for Newton.
* Best Auburn majorette name ever?
* Pat Dye ‘arrested’
* The Thing That Ate Auburn
* Pat Dye signing neckties sent by Syracuse fans
* The truth behind the Auburn-LSU ‘Earthquake Game’
* Pat Dye maybe would have killed Jerry Sandusky
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise
Leave a Reply