In 1991, the scariest costume to Halloween with in Auburn wasn’t Freddy or Hannibal Lecter or whatever: It was an NCAA investigator.
Comic: Oct. 31, 1991 issue of The Auburn Plainsman.
Related: Auburn student housing stereotypes from 1991.
* Pat Sullivan orders a “Wishbone T” on Bob Hope
* She was smokin’ in the classroom…
* “Cougar Town” star gets Glom’ed
* Auburn’s new Miss USA
* Former Nitro Girl recalls time at Auburn
* Drew Carey’s thoughts on Auburn
* Auburn grads start the Netflix of neckties
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt