In 1991, the scariest costume to Halloween with in Auburn wasn’t Freddy or Hannibal Lecter or whatever: It was an NCAA investigator.
Related: Auburn student housing stereotypes from 1991.
* Pat Sullivan orders a “Wishbone T” on Bob Hope
* She was smokin’ in the classroom…
* “Cougar Town” star gets Glom’ed
* Auburn’s new Miss USA
* Former Nitro Girl recalls time at Auburn
* Drew Carey’s thoughts on Auburn
* Auburn grads start the Netflix of neckties
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Frankly, it’s rather appropriate that almost no one knows Eric Ramsey any longer. Forgotten; as he should be…