Have a few hours to waste on this mid-week holiday hangover of a Thursday?
NSFW in Oregon.
Related: ‘Cammy Koozie’s’ fund family’s trip to Glendale.
* George Hardy won’t let you piss on Cam Newton
* Best reaction to being named Miss Homecoming ever
* Rare candids of Pat Sullivan at the 1971 Heisman banquet
* My first meeting with Dean Foy
* Pompadours on the Plains: the 50s revival at Auburn
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Despite being at work, I couldn’t resist watching just a moment of this- so I drug the time marker toward the end and watched the Dyer run where he was tackled on the goal line… then the kick. Man, sure is fun to re-live that moment.
In other news, speaking of Dyer, the NCAA denied his request to play this upcoming season. Bummer, I was looking forward to seeing him play against Oregon again in their season opener.