Whenever I want to remember that 1985 existed, I look at this photo of the Sigma Nu’s contributions to that year’s Wreck Tech parade. (I think “Rambo Over Tech” may have been an actual play call.)
“Auburn 17, Georgia Tech 14–At Atlanta, Bo Jackson rushed for 242 yards, including a 76-yard touchdown run in the fourth period, to give No. 8 Auburn a come-from-behind victory.”
No man, no law, no yellow jacket could stop him. They obviously forgot who they were dealing with.
Related: Tecmo Bo conquers the Mushroom Kingdom.
* Auburn’s 1960 cheesecake schedule
* I think of Kurt Crain
* Secondhand Shug
* Smithsonian Magazine photographs kid in Auburn hat at Texas prom
* The WiFi Network Names of Auburn
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* Pat Sullivan orders a “Wishbone T” on Bob Hope
* Former Nitro Girl recalls time at Auburn
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
One of Jim’s greatest calls……’Bye Bye Boooooo…..’
“Tool on Tech”