Ah, 2002-2007—my God it was a golden time. Pax Auburna, at least as far as the Iron Bowl was concerned…when the Tide could but cower beneath the fingers of Tuberville, and when explorers born of orange and blue made sure to include signs reminding them of it in their “ANTARCTICA: SURVIVAL NECESSITIES” lists.
Yep, this photo sent “from the end of the world” to Tom Yelvington (AU ’71) from his daughter Jaime, and Jason Seehafter (AU ’94) made quite a few rounds (I saw in the Auburn Commons Highlights newsletter) a few years back. And so it shall again.
Related: Toomer’s goes green.
* She was smokin’ in the classroom…
* “Cougar Town” star gets Glom’ed
* Auburn’s new Miss USA
* Former Nitro Girl recalls time at Auburn
* Drew Carey’s thoughts on Auburn
* Auburn grads start the Netflix of neckties
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Auburn Elvis says
Wow. That Auburn lady is very… well, yes.
Stephen (@walker_stephen) says
Wow… If she ever goes back and needs some one to keep her warm, she can give me a call. Yow-za!!
Man if that ice pack melted it wasn’t because of global warming.