According to this comic from a 1949 issue of The Plainsman, when it comes to Spring Break, there are three types of Auburn students: The beer-guzzlin’ beach bum, the pi-lovin’ 98 lb. weakling, and the red-blooded, rat cappin’ freshman.
I wish they all could be Chewacla girls…
* Former Nitro Girl recalls time at Auburn
* Streaking at Auburn, 1974
* Drew Carey’s thoughts on Auburn
* Auburn grad turns old team T-shirts into gameday showstoppers
* Auburn grads start the Netflix of neckties
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply