Maybe you’ve seen it. We hadn’t. Sure, it’s a few months old. But with football so far, far away, we don’t really care. We’ll take what we can get. Flash mobs are forever, right? And though we break stories faster than Bo breaks bats (gift / curse), it’s not like concerns of timeliness have ever kept us from posting something for your Auburn entertainment, for our Auburn entertainment… like family and friends gettin’ jiggy with Auburn’s new auto-tune anthems like a bunch of Sound of Music-crazed Belgians.
Let’s War Eagle forever.
h/t Tige Rodgers.
* Cam Newton finds Shaq’s shoe
* Professional Auburn gentleman publishes handbook for proper living
* Auburn fan wins big on Tuesday episode of “The Price is Right”
* Chick-fil-a’s new logo
* Bama fan talks Auburn during sex on “Hart of Dixie”
* Human pyramid at Toomer’s Corner!
* War Eagle Moment at the SAG Awards
* Twisted Metal developer is an Auburn fan
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* “My wife was the Auburn Tiger.”