Sports Illustrated thought Knowshon Moreno’s recent run-in with the law—he was arrested for DUI while driving 2007 silver Bentley convertible, license plate: “SAUCED”—was a perfect excuse for a gallery of athletes and their vanity plates.
Coming in at No. 13: The 2001 Auburn tag on Al Del Greco’s Lexus.
At first we thought Del Greco was just a huge Philip Lutzenkirchen fan… from way, way back. Like, prophetically way back. But, ah, no—one of Auburn’s greatest kickers ever, then kicking for the Tennessee Titans (with a No. 3 on his back), probably meant that to read not GO 43, but GO-4-3. Field goals. Michigan-killers. Del Greco-style.
h/t Auburn Elvis; brains Auburn Elvis, Riley.
* Auburn fan wins big on Tuesday episode of “The Price is Right”
* Chick-fil-a’s new logo
* Bama fan talks Auburn during sex on “Hart of Dixie”
* Human pyramid at Toomer’s Corner!
* War Eagle Moment at the SAG Awards
* Twisted Metal developer is an Auburn fan
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* “My wife was the Auburn Tiger.”
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
I was at that game! I was in the 2nd grade! We were at the concession stand when my 4 yr old sister stuck her tongue out at a little girl in a Michigan shirt. Michigan promptly scored. This resulted in a lecture that included the Creed being recited. We lived in Mobile. My grandparents stayed in NOLA with my sis overnight. My parents drove me home and I went to school the next day!