I sense something, a presence I have not felt since the Cliff Dwellers.
Vader’s helmet certainly resembles a reversed baseball cap (with the blast bill down, how is Troop supposed to fight?).
h/t @dflynn83, via @ThugTrooperTaylor
* Top American pale ale first brewed in Auburn bathtub
* Volleyball player commits to Auburn by painting AU logo on exotic tortoise
* Harvey Updyke Halloween costume
* Guy crashes Tiger Walk, gets arrested
* Auburn fan Occupies Herbstreit
* Auburn English professor on “Jeopardy!”
* Apple CEO Tim Cook only writes personal email replies to Auburn fans
* TWER interviews one of Auburn’s “Girls of the SEC”
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn grad stars in new National Geographic reality show
* “Glee” star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* Auburn dude makes Samford Hall out of 4,000 LEGOs.
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Auburn Elvis says
Some friends and I came up with a cheap, easy stormtrooper balloon idea I freely pass on to Trooper’s Troopers: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2247033013140&set=a.2247028213020.2133201.1167613187&type=3&theater
Big Sexy says
i must have a stormtrooper helmet with an AU logo on the sides. i must.
That dude on the far left shoulda sprung for the adult sized helmet! Now if we can get Coach Troop to swing a lightsaber on the sideline instead of a towel the circle will be complete.
Trooper's Trooper says
Hey bud, thanks for posting this! We had a blast this weekend dressing up and supporting our team and Troop!! WDE
Saw you on tv — hilarious! All In! WDE