Craftmasters has taken to releasing the cover of the newest Auburn Football Illustrated a couple of days before the game which means no more guff from concerned parents who don’t understand that you’re not trying to tweet a photo of their sons legs but the programs sitting in the box he just opened. Geeez…
This week’s cover features Neiko Thorpe and Quindarius Carr.
* Auburn dude makes Samford Hall out of 4,000 LEGOs.
* “Glee” star Naya Rivera sports Auburn shirt in new issue of FHM
* Daniel Tosh says “War Eagle” on Tosh.0
* Former MTV “Real World” call Auburn “God’s country.”
* Auburn grad stars in new reality show
* Wonder Woman, Joan from Mad Men, Dr. Girlfriend… all Auburn fans
* Cam Newton’s Breast Cancer shoes
* So a Playmate walks into Jordan-Hare…
To advertise on TWER, click here.