Yesterday, the day after the one year anniversary of The Run against LSU (the day after we appreciated The Run against LSU more than we ever, ever, ever thought we could), the Blessed Individual won the NFL Heisman with a run maybe even more spectacular, at least in terms of sheer athletic ability… at least if such a thing were possible.
Dig the color man’s quiet chuckle after the last would-be tackler goes whiffing by him like an 8-bit “Ten Yard Fight” drone. (Wasn’t there something about him never being able to this in the pro’s?)
We love you, Cam. We love you. Don’t ever change.
* Barrett Trotter on the Drudge Report
* Playboy in Jordan-Hare… 1994
* Gene Chizik in high school
* The truth behind the 1988 Auburn vs. LSU “Earthquake” game
* Five Auburn coeds featured in Playboy’s “Girls of the SEC” issue
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn grad stars in new National Geographic reality show
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot