The cover of the March 1982 issue of the still infant Inside The Auburn Tigers magazine took you underneath the always beautiful Auburn cheerleaders (photographically speaking). And damn, if it isn’t one of the best Auburn magazine covers ever. [Click to enlarge.]
Everyone involved with this should (still) be proud.
Related: 1950 Auburn Tigers stacked at coed
* British bombshell wears Auburn shirt in Maxim
* Graffiti on the barricade around the Toomer’s oaks
* Nova the eagle is coming for your children!
* Charles Barkley yuks it with Nirvana
* Nikki Cox, Auburn fan
* Was Tre Smith’s Touchdown Flip against Florida deliberate?
* Auburn fan chisels “War Eagle” into the Sphinx
* Fans equate Iron Bowl losses with the end of the world—now confirmed by science!
* Auburn is the question, Cam the answer on Jeopardy!
* Derek Jeter’s guardian angel spotted—and he’s an Auburn fan