Tommy Dawson steals the show in the latest—and simplest—installment of The Crystal Capers, which features an Eagle Eye TV’er asking questions, Aubie being Aubie, and Auburn’s Police Captain delivering his lines with the same deadpan drawl with which he announced the arrest of Harvey Updyke.
“We tried to obtain some prints and ran into some problems there because Aubie has paws rather than… fingers.”
* The 2011 Auburn schedule poster is nice to look at
* Krista Klumpp wears an Auburn shirt in Nicaragua
* Pat Dye says Prince William would have played split end
* Pat Dye builds a fence
* Auburn BCS Bus rescues youth group
* Lutzenkirchen knew something was wrong with the Iron Bowl playlist
* Did an Auburn fan contribute to the teenage delinquency of Courtney Love?
* The G.I. Joe from Auburn