Understandably won’t get as much play as this, but still.
UPDATE: We interviewed the guy.
* WEGL’s Bro. Jed sessions
* Nick Saban takes Comedy Central sword to the face
* Auburn alum reportedly a favorite to win “American Idol”
* Auburn football radio broadcast in punxploitation classic
* Did an Auburn fan contribute to the teenage delinquency of Courtney Love?
* The G.I. Joe from Auburn
* Two campy degrees of separation between Auburn and Swamp Thing
* I Survived the Kopper Kettle Explosion and all I got was this t-shirt
* “Alabama Polytechnic is the best…” for Eugene Sledge in HBO’s The Pacific
* The Ron Swanson Pyramid of Auburn
* The Auburn plaque in 1984′s Tank
Ladies and gentlemen, former SGA VP Brad Buck, making us all proud on Fox News.
Earlier in the broadcast in that same crowd a girl shouted, “Roll Tide.” I knew somebody would respond with a “War Eagle.”