Mishka might have just slightly better enunciation, but this War Eaglin’ wiener dog is still dope and seems infinitely more sincere.
Tiger, a dachshund, is described on his owner’s YouTube page as “a corn bread country dog,” that “loves Auburn football, long walks on the beach, and biting the ankles of Bama fans!!”
Woaoh Damn Eohoh, Tiger.
* Auburn dog might have helped kill bin Laden
* Lenoardo DiCaprio wears (another) Auburn hat
* LSU girls love Auburn Men, says HBOs’ “Treme”
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium
* Auburn buses still driving around Phoenix
* David Foster Wallace wants to be your best friend
* Behind the scenes at the New York City Heisman Tiger Walk
* The Mysterious Auburn Man
* Preacher from ESPN ‘Roll Tide’ commercial repents
Follow us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.