What does a 6″6, 250 lb. No. 1 Draft Pick karaoke to?
Anything he wants.
After floating in midair for Panini’s NFL rookie card shoot in Los Angeles yesterday, Cam Newton decided to sing along to, oh yes, Baby, proof positive that no one is immune to Bieber Fever. No one.
“Shouts out to Bieber,” The Blessed Individual says during the chorus. “I’m a fan.”
And then he freestyles (he’s an expert) about his swag and not meaning to brag.
Via Fan Phooey.
* Lutzenkirchen vs. The Pounder
* Ad for a Wet T-shirt Contest at Nichol’s Alley
* Pat Dye buying sunglasses
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* The War Eagle Jeep in Vietnam
* 78 never-before-seen photos of the Kopper Kettle explosion of 1978
* Rare candids of Pat Sullivan at the 1971 Heisman banquet
* G.I. Joe’s Auburn’s connection
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Crowd shots from the 1973 Auburn-Florida game
* Best reaction to being named Miss Homecoming ever
* “Buck Fama” graffiti seen in Auburn after “Punt Bama Punt”
Gah, he’s so lovable. I’m gonna miss seeing him run onto the field with his arms outstretched like an airplane. Can’t wait to see him in the NFL, though.
Number 1 Cam Fan says
dj khaled im on one
Cam is starting to worry me