According to Rivals.com, Alabama has offered a scholarship to a four star power forward from Saginaw, Mich. named Jordan Hare.
Would Bama fans have a problem with it if he accepted? Who knows. But we think it’s safe to say that Auburn basketball fans would not give a damn right now were we to be recruiting a four star named Bryant Denny.
Actually, we might.
But a football player named Coleman Coliseum would probably be OK.
[ HT @epzilla ]
* Gabe Wright calls out Nick Fairley with “Nick Who?” hat
* An Open Letter to the 2011 Auburn Recruiting Class
* Josh Bynes terrifies young children at Mobile Auburn Club fundraiser
* Former Auburn cheerleader competing in new season of ‘Survivor’
* Three-hour delay turns flight to Phoenix into Auburn pep rally
* ‘Cammy Koozie’s’ fund family’s trip to Glendale
* An interview with Auburn YouTube sensation Chris Lowe
* “Alabama Polytechnic is the best…” for Eugene Sledge in HBO’s The Pacific
* The Ron Swanson Pyramid of Auburn
* The Auburn plaque in 1984′s Tank