How did the Auburn Tigers keep things loose during their 37-day break between championships?
Apparently, in part, by scheduling a “coaching session” with comedian Lil Duval before heading out to Phoenix (and having their “star quarterback” in on the joke)… something the Oregon Ducks, with their fun-sucking 10 p.m. curfews (Auburn players had til 2 a.m.) and hostage-crisis style practices, probably did not do. But maybe should have.
To clarify: Cam was apparently doing an Allen Iverson impression. “I mean, we’re talking about practice.”
* Former Auburn cheerleader competing in new season of ‘Survivor‘
* Three-hour delay turns flight to Phoenix into Auburn pep rally
* ‘Cammy Koozie’s’ fund family’s trip to Glendale
* An interview with Auburn YouTube sensation Chris Lowe
* Former Auburn football kills elephant with just a bow and arrow
* TWER interviews Paul Finebaum about Bo Jackson’s Heisman campaign
* Crowd shots from the 1973 Auburn-Florida game
* The Secret History of an Underground Iron Bowl
* Auburn alumna in Philippines will watch BCSCG in style