“The hippies finally got something right.”
Thanks to Brad Jackson for the tip.
* Auburn fans light up Portland bridge in orange and blue
* Hero of Flight 29 leads “War Eagle” in Scottsdale riding mechanical bull
* Toomer’s Corner, the morning after
* Was Walt Disney an Auburn fan?
* AU fan possibly contributed to Courtney Love’s teenage delinquency
* Player on 1972 ‘Amazin’s’ squad battling Lou Gehrig’s Disease
* Montgomery Business that de-toilet papers Toomer’s busier than ever
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Model Molly Sims spotted at the Iron Bowl in an Auburn jersey
Meanwhile, I have a collection of many of the in-state newspapers front pages here:
The Oregonian is a hip, hip paper, maaaan.