You’ve seen them on the jumbotron — beautiful girls somehow forming what appears to be a perfect “AU” logo with their fingers.
So we got our own Alice Fraasa — beautiful girl, has fingers — to demonstrate just how to form and flash the latest student section craze and the greatest innovation in Auburn representin’ since “War Eagle”: the AU gang sign.
… and represent!
* Auburn Brew Club wins bet, quaffs Oregon homebrew
* Does Toomer’s Corner have Wake Forest competition?
* The story behind Auburn’s contributions to the 1989 “Girls of the SEC” Playboy pictorial
* Recent Auburn grad fighting porn star, others for Charlie Sheen’s affection
* New Jersey man buys Toomer’s Corner for $10,000
* The Ten Best Auburn Games That Never Happened