Gene Chizik lets loose in front of the fans – for the fans – at Tiger Walk like no Auburn coach ever has.
Shug was Shug. Barfield was… I have really no idea about Barfield. Dye was all dad-at-a-rock-concert. Bowden would get rosy-cheeked. Tuberville enjoyed it like someone who knows the waiter has already been told, but still acts surprised when they bring out the sombrero (and who always liked Laredo for it’s unique birthday song, regardless).
But Chizik’s trek down Donahue is positively Hogan-esque.
He unhinges his jaw and juts out his chin (even further) and he whoops and hollers like a damn “that guy”. And people freakin’ love it.
Let me tell you somethin’, brother… War Eagle.
Photos by Zac Henderson.
* Bo Jackson vs. Clark Kent
* Dean Foy discusses the lewdness of youth
* Fear and Loathing in Tuscaloosa
* Jimmy Buffett Sang: Let’s Get Drunk and Screw (Up My 1st Year at Auburn)
* Former Auburn cheerleader stars in ‘Best Worst Movie’
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Two campy degrees of separation ‘twixt Auburn and Swamp Thing