It’s certainly possible that it’s (supposedly) just a random wardrobe decision, like the recent bomb dropped on the blAUgosphere by Jason Segel’s faux-vintage on How I Met Your Mother. But somehow I don’t think so.
Even if I didn’t swear that the guy with the mustache to his left was Bill Alvis (Spade, class of ’74)… just look at his face. He knows. And look at the positioning – near Terry Bradshaw and perfectly framed by the eye-drawing cleavage of Lamborghini girls’ Tara Buckman and Adrienne Barbeau…
No, that’s deliberate. That’s an Auburn man.
Anyone have any idea who?
… at the 7:44 mark.
Thanks to Ben Sherrill ’01 for the tip.
If you know of any pop-culture Auburn references, drop us a line: [email protected]
* The Worldwide ‘War Eagle’ of 1978
* Pat Dye buying sunglasses
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* The War Eagle Jeep in Vietnam
* 78 never-before-seen photos of the Kopper Kettle explosion of 1978
* Rare candids of Pat Sullivan at the 1971 Heisman banquet
* G.I. Joe’s Auburn’s connection
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Crowd shots from the 1973 Auburn-Florida game
* Best reaction to being named Miss Homecoming ever
* “Buck Fama” graffiti seen in Auburn after “Punt Bama Punt”