Model: Alice Fraasa
Photographer: Zac Henderson
Setting 1 (Blue and Grey Auburn Vintage): Samford Hall, Auburn University, late August 2009, after class.
Setting 2 & 3 (Orange “Beating Bama” Vintage) : The “War Eagle” / “Go Tigers” wall next to J&M Bookstore and the Auburn University Arboretum, late August 2009, no classes that day.
To read the feature story on Alice Fraasa, the Snorg Tees Girl, go here. For the Q&A, go here.
* Bear Bryant’s lost year at Auburn
* British bombshell wears Auburn shirt in Maxim
* Graffiti on the barricade around the Toomer’s oaks
* The Secret History of an Underground Iron Bowl
* 78 never before seen photos of the Kopper Kettle explosion
* The Ron Swanson Pyramid of Auburn
* The Auburn plaque in 1984′s Tank
* War Drobe Eagle: The Auburn shirt in Cannonball Run
Damn I’d like to hit that!