But even if you turned your back on crack (per the poster’s instructions), there was still the temptation to open your brain to cocaine, the pure, powdery, snortable kind. This time—late 1989 to be exact-ish—the greatest athlete of all time took the case for clean living to the airwaves. His message?
Bo it, don’t blow it.
Video: Auburn Obsessive.
Related: The Bo Jackson of Bo Jackson Museums.
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, please click here.
* Big Heisman On Campus: Bo Jackson goes back to school
* The Bo Jackson mural McAdory High School had on a classroom wall in the 1980s is over the top
* The giant card Tampa Bay fans sent Bo before the 1986 NFL Draft
* Bo’s failures get their own shoe
* Nolan Ryan discusses Bo Jackson’s heroic role in legendary Ventura fight
* VIDEO: Bo presents the Gospel during 1985 Heisman gala dinner