If you like TWER, please consider becoming one of the 100. Thanks!
1983. Auburn 13, Georgia 7. Randy Campbell handed Coach the game ball…
… but not before he poured a packet of sugar onto the laces. Coach thanked Randy Campbell. Coach licked off the sugar. We’re the better for it.
Related: Pat Dye builds a fence in Jordan-Hare.
* Best Auburn majorette name ever?
* Pat Dye ‘arrested’
* The Thing That Ate Auburn
* Pat Dye signing neckties sent by Syracuse fans
* The truth behind the Auburn-LSU ‘Earthquake Game’
* Pat Dye maybe would have killed Jerry Sandusky
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Don’t know where you find that stuff…but I love it!
Scott Dubya says
I believe this shot is also part of the video, “Auburn:SEC team of the ’80s” or something close to that.