Lots of various news bits this week, from stadium construction to cost of attendance talk to recruiting and more, plus listener questions and a factoid or three.
Check out previous episodes here.
* Praise and worship standard ‘More Precious Than Silver’ inspired by 1978 french fry theft at Auburn McDonald’s
* Remembering the McLean Deluxe, ‘the burger that made Auburn famous’
* Playboy’s Jaime Edmondson on Auburn Pikes: ‘Those Boys Sure Can Dance”
* Auburn Fan Gets Kids in Kosovo to Say War Eagle— ‘For America’
* Catching up with Auburn’s former Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue model
* Auburn’s first amazing new scoreboard