Van and John help you through the dead zone of early summer with discussion of Auburn’s future football schedules, NFL draft talk, and listener questions.
Listen to previous episodes (and read their columns) here.
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, click here.
* Praise and worship standard ‘More Precious Than Silver’ inspired by 1978 french fry theft at Auburn McDonald’s
* Remembering the McLean Deluxe, ‘the burger that made Auburn famous’
* Morganna the Kissing Bandit (Impersonator) meets Pat Sullivan
* That time Aubie busted in on an Auburn coed in the shower
* The true, criminal origins of the Toomer’s Corner tiger paw
* Never-before-seen photos of Leonard Nimoy’s 1974 trek to Auburn
* Auburn’s first amazing new scoreboard
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply