Standing out amid the flower crowns at this year’s Coachella? The headwear of noted Auburn fashion icon Leonardo DiAuburnCaprio.
I don’t care what the Academy says–give that man an AUscar!
Can’t see the video? Try here.
Leo’s Auburn hat first hit the Internet in 2010. In 2011, he wore it to a soccer game. The last sighting was on the streets of New York City in 2013.
Other celebrities in Auburn stuff: Dr. Dre, John Travolta, Thierry Henry, Willie Nelson, Zac Efron, Naya Rivera, Molly Sims, Jason Segel, Joe DiMaggio.
Related: Leonardo DiCaprio and his Auburn hat are back—this time on the streets of New York City.
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, please click here.
* Rising dance music duo features first freshman to win Miss Auburn University pageant
* The true, criminal origins of the Toomer’s Corner tiger paw
* Never-before-seen photos of Leonard Nimoy’s 1974 trek to Auburn
* Did Auburn students celebrate Bear Bryant’s death by rolling Toomer’s Corner?
* Streaking at Auburn
* Auburn’s first nude model tells all
* That time Bruce Jenner came to
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply