I challenged Dee Ford, Madonna, and Pat Dye. Pat Dye accepted. WLTZ cameras were rolling.
Longtime promotional pals Dye and AU Board of Trustees president Jimmy “Yella Fella” Rane got the treatment Monday afternoon in front of the main sign on the Auburn University campus. It would have made for a great Osmose Pressure Treated Pine commercial.
“‘Reckon they’ll let me keep this towel?”
Coach’s pants probably haven’t been that wet in 30 years.
(Can’t see the video? Try here.)
More Auburn folks doing the Ice Bucket Challenge: Gus, Bo, Jeff Foxworthy’s War Eagl’ing wife.
Related: Pat Dye builds an Osmose fence on the five yard line for that ‘extra defense’.
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, click here.
* What was the probability of an Auburn win before each snap of the 2013 Iron Bowl? Now we know.
* Bama wins its first national championship four years after Auburn won its first national championship
* Auburn coaches lose it after beating Florida State in 1990
* Three fun plays you never see in highlights from the 1994 Auburn-Florida game
* Philip Lutzenkirchen’s parenting advice
* Gus Malzahn, 1989
* War Eagle found not guilty
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply