The casting director for SyFy’s Heroes of Cosplay maybe deserves a raise. Because Katie George, one of the show’s new featured members, is kind of whippin’ the competition so far.
George, whom we interviewed in 2011 (and did a little thing on last week—she’s in an Auburn shirt!), won the Wizard World Cosplay Con in Portland “Best Female Hero” division in the show’s Season 1.5 premiere, thanks in part to the light-up whip accessory for her killer Wonder Woman costume. (Can’t see the video? Try here.)
Heroes of Cosplay Season 1.5 airs Tuesdays at 9 p.m. CST on SyFy.
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, click here.
* Game Show Network casting Auburn grads to pit against Bama grads in new trivia TV series
* Auburn, Iron Bowl profiled in latest issue of chef David Chang’s hip foodie magazine ‘Lucky Peach’
* Auburn grad wants Ryan Seacrest to hire her
* Auburn grad in Auburn shirt leads ‘The Price Is Right’ audience in ‘War Eagle’, wins car
* Bo knows Jesus
* Auburn one of seven schools represented in new TOMS shoes line
* De La Soul’s DJ Maseo says he’d lend talent to pregame if ‘conducive’
* Auburn grad finalist in Charlie Sheen’s intern contest