Auburn went the whole 109 yards for Big Cat Weekend.
Future Auburn running back superstar Kerryon Johnson, in town for Big Cat Weekend along with dozens of other top Auburn recruits, tweeted a photo taken inside the Auburn locker room Saturday afternoon of what appears to be a giant photo of Chris Davis’ Iron Bowl-winning run, but with the faces of Davis, Robenson Therezie, and you know, old Number 30 for folks to pose for photos in.
Here are some young ladies living the dream earlier today.
There’s also a photo op with the crystal ball.
So yeah, what with this, this, and now this, the Athletic Department has basically become an Auburn amusement park.
Related: Cremated remains dumped on Pat Dye Field at Jordan-Hare Stadium after the Iron Bowl.
More OMG Iron Bowl:
* Congrats, Auburn fans—you survived an earthquake
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply