I saw Caleb Hyles walking down Glenn Ave. the other day and whipped the car around to take a picture with him because dude will obviously be huge one day. His amazing cover of Let It Go from Disney’s Frozen has been viewed nearly 5 million times by folks all over the world—”Man, who knew Korea had so many Auburn fans!” I would occasionally think for .02 seconds at 3 a.m.—and that’s not counting the zillions of views in other places folks have uploaded it.
How’s that working out for you, I asked—pretty good? Are the opportunities rising like the break of dawn? Has a filmmaker offered to, I don’t know, fly you to California to record a Game Of Thrones version of Let It Go and to film a video for it complete with makeup, costumes, drones, and CGI ravens or something?
Yep. (Can’t see the video? Try here.)
Let the storm rage on, baby…
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, click here.
* John Heisman put on a play to save Auburn football
* Toomer’s Drugs is too fancy for you
* Playboy in Jordan-Hare… 1994
* Sense of humor, unique voice turn Meghan McCarthy into social media megastar; Auburn senior has more than a million followers on Vine
* An Auburn coed and her machine gun