While hunting for graphics for his annually punderful Auburn Valentine’s Cards feature, The Auburner’s Mark Paden came across a photo of the Miracle in Jordan-Hare just before it happened, just before the angels dematerialized, just before the Georgia sideline was slain in the spirit, and the faces of pretty much everyone in the frame are pretty much priceless (click to enlarge).
Especially this person’s. (Top left corner-ish, straight up from No. 54’s head. What’s going on here? Someone help us out.)
Photo: Anthony Hall, hair Tip: Kenny Smith
Related: Auburn grad photographs an Auburn miracle.
* Auburn’s Miracle in Jordan-Hare highlighted on Today Show (maybe thanks to an Auburn grad in the control room)
* Miracle in Jordan-Hare shown in Williams-Brice Stadium during South Carolina-Florida game
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* The Auburn Eyefuls of 1952
* I Survived the Kopper Kettle Explosion and all I got was this t-shirt
* “Cougar Town” star gets Glom’ed
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Talk about things in the Forums. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Why, that’s Beetlejuice of course.
that’s me baby, the ghost with the war damn most!