TWER reader Tab Blair’s parents got him this poster in the early 70s. He’s kept it ever since. He’s never seen it anywhere else. Neither have we. It’s pretty cool, so cool he’d like to know a little more about it, like who drew the illustration, etc. There’s a “copyright ’69” in the bottom right. That’s pretty much it.
Do you know anything about it? We told him we’d ask.
* George Wallace trading insults with hippies at Toomer’s Corner
* ‘A Momma Goldberg’s menu from 1979
* What Auburn thought about Toomer’s toilet paper removal in 1979
* Florida State fraternity pledges caught attempting unspeakable initiation rite at Auburn dorm
* That time Auburn majorettes tried to get fans to streak at A-Day
* Congrats Auburn fans—you survived an earthquake
* ‘One of the smartest f***ing minds in football’
* Watch Pat Dye lick sugar off of a football
* The play that saved Auburn football
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?