Rick Neuheisel was the MC at Saturday night’s presentation of the Eddie Robinson Coach of the Year Award, which according to Kinnukan’s, Gus Malzahn won before the dawn of time. And he congratulated Malzahn in song.
Related: ‘They’re not going to keep them off the Pacific Ocean tonight!’ Auburn fans reenact Iron Bowl ending (Rod Bramblett call and all) in Newport Beach.
* George Wallace trading insults with hippies at Toomer’s Corner
* ‘A Momma Goldberg’s menu from 1979
* What Auburn thought about Toomer’s toilet paper removal in 1979
* Florida State fraternity pledges caught attempting unspeakable initiation rite at Auburn dorm
* That time Auburn majorettes tried to get fans to streak at A-Day
* Congrats Auburn fans—you survived an earthquake
* ‘One of the smartest f***ing minds in football’
* Watch Pat Dye lick sugar off of a football
* The play that saved Auburn football
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply