FSU may have (barely) won on the field. But Auburn won on the shirt—at least the one being sold at the Seminole Shop, the “official online store of Florida State Athletics.”
The shirt has Auburn as the team with 34 points, the “Noles” with 31.
UPDATE: Only took them an hour. That’s pretty good. But seems like they would have swapped the names around, rather than the scores.
Related: Florida State Sigma Nu fraternity pledges attempt to defile Auburn coeds in brazen panty raid initiation rite.
* All In… your bra?
* Auburn’s first nude model tells all
* Chick-fil-a’s new logo
* Bama fan talks Auburn during sex on “Hart of Dixie”
* Iron Bowl column sets readership record for Stanford student newspaper
* ‘Holy crap what have I done!’ Auburn fan who stole Gus Malzahn’s visor issues apology, wants to return the hat
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Just heard this on Olbermann and he gave War Eagle Reader credit for it on air. Always cool to see you getting recognized on bigtime media outlets.
Thanks for letting us know!