For a year and one day, it’s just pretty much been “In Gus We Trust“, which is a shirt they started selling before anyone. And it was always fun to see. Brought back a lot of fun memories. And then yesterday, they debuted this thing where they’re flashing the top trending topics in heaven. It’s pretty cool.
Related: Auburn restaurant marquees display Bama-mocking ‘Got A Second’ gag after Iron Bowl.
More OMG Iron Bowl:
* Amazing girl lip synchs Rod Bramblett’s amazing Iron Bowl call
* Congrats, Auburn fans—you survived an earthquake
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply