Let’s just say the 13-year-old in me isn’t feeling so glum anymore.
And one more time from the good guys.
Related: 34-year-old still coming to terms with refs robbing Auburn of win over Georgia in 1992.
* Auburn art museum places winning bid on amazing Warhol photo of John Oates in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn grads start the Netflix of neckties
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* Pat Sullivan orders a “Wishbone T” on Bob Hope
* “Cougar Town” star gets Glom’ed
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Talk about things in the Forums. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Georgia announcers sound like the knife guys on the Home Shopping Network. Somehow that makes this clip better.
Kris McInnis says
I’ve been waiting for this one to surface. I always like the hear the other side. Eli Gold’s commentary from the 2010 Iron Bowl played out like a Greek tragedy.